Year by year internal audit is becoming more and more necessary not only for large companies but also for middle-sized business.
Many foreign companies underestimate the seriousness of tax consequences during the initial stage of the business set up that takes place in Turkey. Once a decision is taken, it is very difficult to have it reversed. Therefore, comprehensive advising in Turkish taxation prior to company registration in Turkey is crucial.
We offer you our advisory services on fiscal considerations of everyday transactions, and consult you on the preparation of tax structures and tax planning in selected areas (incl. tax returns, tax computations, etc.).
- Tax advice in the context of company foundation (Turkish taxation)
- Tax due diligence
- Elaboration of tax and accounting policy
- Tax optimization of daily transactions, tax returns, tax computation
- Arrangement of non tax-deductible expenses, which are partly seen as salary-substitutes
- Planning of value-added tax, especially involving cross-border transactions.