Year by year internal audit is becoming more and more necessary not only for large companies but also for middle-sized business.
- Preparation of Annual Transfer Pricing Documentation Report,
- Review and evaluation of existing Transfer Pricing Documentation Reports,
- Preparation of a “Risk Assessment Memorandum” evaluating and analyzing current Transfer Pricing policies or existing Transfer Pricing Reports.
- Preparation of a Transfer Pricing Planning Study (Master File) for the corporate taxpayers which do not have a set Transfer Pricing Policy.
- Planning and evaluation studies due to the restructuring of businesses with the Transfer Pricing point of view,
- Our team can provide consultancy services for completing the “Form Relating to Transfer Pricing, Controlled Foreign Entities, and Thin capital” which is appendix 2 of corporate tax declaration form regarding the transactions made with domestic or foreign group companies.
- Review and perform consultancy services for service contracts regarding the transactions your company made either with domestic or international related parties both from Turkish Tax and OECD TP Regulations point of view.
- In the events that Turkish Tax Administration criticizes the current Transfer Pricing methodologies of your company, we can perform defense services in order to resolve the possible disputes.
- We can manage the application of advance pricing agreements processes made with Turkish Tax Administration for the companies that has doubts about which transfer pricing method to apply.
- We can perform periodic audits in order to determine whether your company complies with your group’s transfer pricing policies throughout the year so that we can determine beforehand the possible TP risks.
- We can perform training sessions for you and your company personnel about various Transfer Pricing matters throughout the year.